STREET PROVIDENCE is constituted solely for the purpose of caring and rehabilitating homeless street people, drug & alcohol addicts, the poor, the marginalized, and abandoned senior citizens.
- Rehabilitation of men and women abandoned on the streets of Goa.
- Caring for abandoned people suffering from HIV / AIDS, Cancer, Tuberculosis
- Setting up of Medicine Banks and dispensaries for the poor.
- Setting up of Food Banks to collect excess food from Hotels and Eateries to feed the poor.
- Caring for women from broken homes or violent situations.
- Setting up Fees Banks to assist under privileged children get formal education.